Maximise the profit potential of your home or property in Amsterdam with We 4 Expats. Short term property rentals put money back in your pocket and ensure that your home is secure and looked after during periods when you are away.
If you are set to be away from home for a short or longer period, be it for a temporary work placement or purely for pleasure, there is no need to leave your property in Amsterdam empty and incurring costs. We 4 Expats can ease you securely into the world of short term property rental utilising digital services such as Airbnb to find short-term tenants and manage the property for you with services such as preparation, check-ins procedures, cleaning and property care.
We take away the hassle and stress of finding the right short-term tenants, ensuring that you can enjoy your time away from Amsterdam without any lingering concerns. And, of course, there’s the added bonus of making some extra money too!
We 4 Expats SERVICES
Standard service package
- Creating a customised Airbnb property listing which is warm, informative and expose your property to the desired audience.
- Hosting a professional photo shoot to showcase your property to its fullest potential – an experienced photographer always finds the right lighting and visual perspective to attract interest from potential tenants.
- Providing a rental price evaluation (per night/per week/per month). We know the Amsterdam market and can provide an honest summary of the target rental value at different times of year.
- Tidying the property and changing bedding. Linen rental for sheets, pillow cases, duvets and towels are available at an extra cost.
- Offering a check-ins service with a smile! By ensuring your tenants are welcomed, settled in, and that everything runs smoothly during their stay, your property will build an exceptional online reputation (€ 35,00 in the daytime, € 50,00 after 19:00 or on weekends/public holidays)
Extra service package
- A complete cleaning service to an exceptional standard (price varies according to the size of the property).
- Ensuring your property remains in tip-top shape during your absence by working with handymen or other service providers for any necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Writing a handy user guide for your property and its facilities to ensure the tenant feels at home.
- Enhancing the tenant’s stay by offering insider tips on great restaurants, bars and attractions in the neighbourhood.
- An additional cleaning service to ensure your home is back to normal upon your return (€40,00 charged to the guest).